2019 Speculative Writing Contest Shortlist
Here it is, the 2019 Speculative Writing Contest shortlist!
Congratulations to all the short-listed entrants:
- ‘Out of Focus’ by Joe Bongiorno, Montreal, QC
- ‘Rubber Road’ by Terri Favro, Toronto, ON
- ‘Flashback Friday’ by Eryn Hiscock, North York, ON
- ‘The Waking World’ by Mahak Jain, Toronto, ON
- ‘What Lies In God’s Wake’ by Aayushi Jain, Ottawa, ON
- ‘Passing Voices’ by Jasmin Kirkbride, Norfolk, England
- ‘The Chemistry of Unhappiness’ by Erin MacNair, North Vancouver, BC
- ‘When the Parent Company Came for God’ by Brian Rappatta, Goshen, IN, USA
- ‘Chicken’ by Kati Sidwall, Winnepeg, MB
- ‘Me, Unique’ by Lesley Smith, Boulder, CO, USA
- ‘Clouds in her Eyes’ by Glenna Turnbull, Kelowna, BC
Stay tuned for the winners announcement coming June 27th.